Ypsilanti, MI ~
The Peninsular Paper plant was constructed in 1867 and closed around 2001. The building pictured is the old Peninsular Paper generator house. This structure is now officially owned by the Peninsular Apartments (not pictured; located on the opposite side of the river). The remaining pictures are of the Huron River and of the Eastern Michigan University campus – Go EMU Eagles!